Your privacy is critically important to us at Techni Bharathi Pvt. Ltd. (“TBL”). You can find more information about the Company at our website https://technibharathi.in.
At TBL, we have a few fundamental principles:
- We are thoughtful about the personal information we ask you to provide and the personal information that we collect about you through the operation of our services — for example, to provide our services, to communicate with you, or to make our Services better, etc.
- We store personal information for only as long as we have a reason to keep it.
- We aim to make it as simple as possible for you to control what information on your website is shared publicly (or kept private), indexed by search engines, and permanently deleted.
- We aim for full transparency on how we gather, use, and share your personal information.
Information You Provide to Us
It’s probably no surprise that we collect information that you provide to us directly. Here are some examples:
Basic account information
We may ask for basic information from you in order to set up your user account. You may also provide us with information when you respond to surveys or communicate with us via form, email, phone.
When visitors leave comments on our site, we collect the data shown in the comments, along with the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection. An anonymized string created from your email address (also called a hash) may be provided to the Company to see if you are using it. After approval of your comment, your profile picture may be visible to the public in the context of your comment.
If you upload images to our site, you may want to avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) as visitors to the website may be able to download and extract location data from the images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site, you may opt-in to save your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
We may be able to determine the approximate location of your device from your IP address. We collect and use this information to, for example, calculate how many people visit our site from certain geographic regions.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behave in the same way as if the visitor had visited the other website.
We may also collect information when you apply for a job with us or one of our subsidiaries.
What do we do with your data?
We use information about you for the purposes listed below:
- To provide our services.For example, to set up and maintain your account, host, backup and restore our website, provide customer service, and verify user information. If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email. Visitor comments may also be checked through an automated spam detection service.
- To ensure quality, maintain safety, and improve our services.For example, by providing automatic upgrades and new versions of our site. Or, for example, by monitoring and analyzing how users interact with our site so we can create new features that we think our users will enjoy and make our site easier to use.
- To place and manage ads in our advertising program.For example, to place ads on our site as part of our advertising program, and understand ad performance.
- To market our services and measure, gauge, and improve the effectiveness of our marketing.For example, by targeting our marketing messages to groups of our users, advertising our services, analyzing the results of our marketing campaigns (like how many people contacted the company for more information).
- To protect our services, our users, and the public.For example, by detecting security incidents; detecting and protecting against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; fighting spam or complying with our legal obligations.
- To fix problems with our services.For example, by monitoring, debugging, repairing, and preventing issues.
- To customize the user experience.For example, to personalize your experience by serving you relevant notifications and advertisements for our services.
- To communicate with you.For example, by emailing you to ask for your feedback, share tips for getting the most out of our products, or keep you up to date; or calling you to share offers and promotions that we think will be of interest to you. If you don’t want to hear from us, you can opt out of marketing communications at any time. (If you opt out, we’ll still send you important updates relating to your account.)
- To recruit and hire new employees.For example, by evaluating job applicants and communicating with them.
How long do we retain your data?
We generally discard information about you when it’s no longer needed for the purposes for which we collect and use it and we’re not legally required to keep it.
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit this information.
What rights do you have over your data?
If you have an account on our site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
How to Reach Us?